What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A Thailand language book
- Use a tried and trusted system, that thousands of other readers have used over the past 6 years
- Provides a quick, simple and effective system for learning the thai symbols
- Use memory techniques to quickly memorize 500 Essential Thai Words
- Learn the alphabet, without being stymied by useless details
- Quickly learn the entire Thai Alphabet and Number system
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 60 Minutes to Learn the Thai Alphabet & Numbers scores 74.62/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://1steasythaialphabet.com/learn-thai-alphabet-symbols-font.html, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $19.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: 1steasythaialphabet.com you’ll also be taken through to 1steasythaialphabet.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)